Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Toy Series: 4 Year Old Boys

As the holidays approach I cannot help but check out all the awesome toys that are constantly advertised all over the TV and newspaper ads! I realize we haven't even celebrated Halloween or Thanksgiving yet, and trust me those are my two favorite holidays, but I know a lot of people who like to get their shopping out of the way and ahead of time.
Since I'm probably more excited than my son is, I've decided to do a gift guide series to help the impending holiday shoppers! I will try to do this for every age group (up until 10 years old), in no specific order and will post them and other ideas frequently until December 25th.
Hopefully they help some of you who are in need of suggestions for gifts!



Disclaimer: I am not sponsored or being paid by any of the brands mentioned. All items on my blog are either top rated, new, best selling or my personal pick and have been researched many times personally before posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment